Rutgers University Press
Rutgers University Press: Bold Ideas and Essential Reading since 1936.
Published at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, our titles are of interest to general readers in areas such as current affairs, history, biography, and the humanities and social sciences. Our books engage critical issues, spark debate, and enrich learning. Major subjects include: Film and Media, African American, Latino/a, Asian, Women’s and LGBTQ Studies, regional interest, American Studies, Education, Jewish Studies, Human Rights, Anthropology, Sociology, and medicine.
Rutgers distributes books worldwide for Bucknell University Press, a major publisher in literary studies.
Distributed by CDC, Chicago Distribution Center. Please always place orders through our sales reps for the best discounts and specials.
Rutgers University Press show specials – expires 10/31/2020
ORDER THROUGH YOUR REP or email email@example.com
• FRONTLIST – EXTRA 5% (T &AT = 51%; S = 45%)
• BACKLIST – EXTRA 5% (T &AT = 51%; S = 45%)
• FREE FREIGHT & 120 days dating for 15 in-stock units, expires 10/31/20. (Promo Code “CDCFF” and order through rep)
the 15 unit minimum combines with other publishers titles distributed by CDC
• NEW ACCOUNTS: +3% on orders of 5+ units (mixed titles)
• DISPLAY SPECIAL: Order 5+ copies of same title or series or theme, get a sixth copy free. Maximum 4 free books per season.
Suggested title this season (with national advertising: Ballad of an American: A Graphic Biography of Paul Robeson
Lists, Collections, and Catalogs
• See our Spring/Summer 2020 and Autumn/Winter catalog on our website linked below (you can download as a PDF or view on Issuu), or visit us on Edelweiss+.
• Our series “Quick Takes: Movies and Popular Culture” features great-selling, pocket-sized gems introducing various topics in film and popular media. See the list on our website linked here, or visit Edelweiss for a list.
• Looking for bestselling backlist? Our “Best of the backlist” collection on Edelweiss is linked here. Also visit Edelweiss for other subject-area collections and our timely collection of books to #DiversifyYourBookshelf.