Batch for Books
About Batch for Books
After operating in the UK for the last 20 years, Batch for Books finally launched in the US in 2020 with a very simple goal – provide independent bookstores with an efficient, easy-to-use, and reliable platform to manage invoices and payments to publishers.
Your time is valuable. By using Batch for Books, booksellers can streamline administrative tasks and free up both time and payroll to focus on the operational side of your bookstore and your customers.
Benefits of using Batch for Books include:
- Centralized online access to all your invoices and credits and claims; invoices are on Batch before the shipment arrives at your store.
- Ability to connect Batch for Books with accounting packages such as QuickBooks and save hours normally spent inputting data.
- Ability to easily submit claims for shortages, damages and other shipment issues.
- Multiple payment periods each month to help manage cash flow
- One single, combined payment that Batch for Books will allocate to the publishers.
- Coming soon! Batch for Books integration with leading POS providers.
- Batch is a publisher-supported venture, so there is no cost to use the service.